BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My boys!

My boys are my world! Andrew my boyfriend and his son Aden. Aden is five going on 25, who like most little boys wants to be just like their dad. They have so much in common it is scary sometimes. Aden thinks that I'm his girl friend as well as his dad's. He is such an amazing little boy and has been through so much in his young life already. For those who don't know already Aden moved in with us in March of this year. It has been tuff at times and so rewarding at others. I don't have any kids myself yet, so going from no kids to being a full time parent was a big change for me. I now know how hard of a child I was for my mom, and I have called her numerous times to tell her sorry and how thankful I am to have such a wonderful mother who is my best friend in every way!



0 comments: