BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Moving Home

Well I moved back home to Utah to be with my family.  Im still looking for work, which sucks but I do have a job interview coming up for the DMV.  I hope I get it, keep you fingers crossed ;)  I do have a good feeling about it.  I did apply for Delta, but still have not heard back from them.  That would of been a fun job to have with all the flight benefits, I do love to travel.  Im also going back to school, which is scary and exciting all at the same time.  I think I want to go into computers, maybe databases.  I enjoyed designing the one I did for a past job so maybe it will be the job I want to wake up and go to.  My dog Xada had puppies in February, they are the cutes litter with so many different colors.  She had three boys and one girl, the girl is brown while the boys are black with white, brown, and white.  I will post some more recent pics on here of them soon, but I still need to download them from my phone and camera.  I now have three dogs, which are my life and my kids.  I love them so much its crazy, and don't know what I would do without them.

0 comments: